Monday, September 5, 2011

Houses of Coburg and Savoy Together

King Albert I and King Vittorio Emanuele III in World War I

Belgian and Italian royal families meet; Crown Princes Leopold and Umberto, King Albert I, Queen Elena, Queen Elisabeth and King Vittorio Emanuele III

The Belgian and Italian Kings and Queens on the occasion of the marriage of Princess Marie Jose of Belgium and the Italian heir to the throne Prince Umberto of Italy.

The couple who would be the last King and Queen of Italy, Marie Jose and Umberto II

2 comments:

  1. Umberto and Maria José were such a handsome couple, and two very special people in their different ways. It is sad that they could not be happier together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the specifics of what went wrong with them, I've heard some wild stories but I don't know to believe them. They were the perfect couple for the cameras though, they looked so good together.

    ReplyDelete